Organic Wine Insider is published by Wine Country Geographic.
Our mission is to bring news and information about the organic wine sector to wine industry professionals to grow education and awareness about the category and to improve communications among organic producers, distributors, importers, educators and retailers.
ABOUT WINE COUNTRY GEOGRAPHIC
Wine Country Geographic was founded in 2010 to provide factual information about organically grown wines as an alternative to wines grown with synthetic chemicals and pesticides.
In 2013, the company published the first (and only) guides to organically grown wines in the U.S.
• Marketing and content consulting for new winery clients.
• Wrote about environmental, organic and Biodynamic topics for Beverage Media, Civil Eats, and Wines and Vines.
• For Demeter USA, served as Conference Program Director (consulting on all content and programming) for the first International Biodynamic Wine Conference.
• Conducted webinar on organic and Biodynamic wine category for Women of the Vine & Spirits.
• Spoke on organic and Biodynamic wines at Sonoma State University's Wine Business Institute.
• Launched Organic Wine Insider and Biodynamic Wine Insider.
Our editorial team features writers who specialize in the organic sector of the wine industry.
Copyright © 2019 Wine Country Geographic - All Rights Reserved.